(there are 20 links listed on this page)
- Java Development Centre (University of Toronto, Canada) includes a well-organized collection of links to related resources.
- Introduction to the AWT, Todd Sundsted , July 1996, Java World, This article provides an introduction to the AWT (or Abstract Windowing Toolkit), with nice graphic examples and applet examples.
- Shlurrrpp......Java The first user-friendly tutorial on Java , contains many examples of java applets, starting simple and adding complexity piece by piece.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Java(tm), JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Java World, A magazine for the Java community.
- JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc. Creating a User Interface
- Gamelan Java Archive, The Gamelan Applet Archive has an extensive listing of applets. A great resource.
- JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.
- The Java(tm) Developers Kit (JDK), JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java(tm) Developers Kit (JDK), JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc. Baldwin,
Richard G. (1997) Implementing the Model-View-Controller paradigm using
Observer and Observable.
- Dick Baldwin's C++/Java
- Dick Baldwin's online
Java programming tutorialsl
- Java Report Magazine Online An
online Java Source for Serious Java Developers. Various articles (1997-1998).
Recommended for all people interested in knowing more about Java
Solutions Consulting: (1997) The Java Class for Serial Ports (software)
SerialPort is the first Java class available to provide access to serial
ports from your Java application. SerialPort is a high-performance class
that also provides low-level serial port control. If your device plugs into
a serial port - on or off the Internet - chances are you can use SerialPort
to communicate with it.
Microsystems (1998) Java Accessibility Utilities, The Java Accessibility
Utilities are a set of utility classes that help assistive technologies
provide access to GUI toolkits that implement the Java Accessibility API
- ZD Net: JavaUser
- JavaShareware.com, JavaShareware.com promotes Java through sharing resources and has created one of the most comprehensive Java site that includes Java Applications, Servlets, Beans and hundreds of other Java projects!
- The Java Boutique, The Java Boutique is a collection of applets that you can put on your own pages. It also features Java news, links to other Java resources, and more.
- Pure Java Developer's Journal
- jCentral, New comprehensive web site about Java, hosted by IBM.