This page includes a summary of changes made to PEAT over time.
Installation: Unzip the download file (PEAT.zip) to the directory where you wish to install PEAT. To start PEAT, navigate to the installation directory and select PEAT.exe.
Note: This software is still in beta. Future releases may produce somewhat different results as the threshold analysis routines are still being refined. Beta versions of PEAT are set to expire periodically and users will be notified if newer versions of the software are available when the program is launched. Additional information about the software is available in the PEAT User Guide. If you have questions or feedback related to this software, please contact us or send us an email at email@example.com.
Beta Version 1.52 - 15 March 2012
- Added new browser info to documentation
- Made small changes to expiration behavior
Beta Version 1.51 - 17 December 2009
- Small improvements and code cleanup
Beta Version 1.5 - 24 Jun 2009
- MAJOR NEW FEATURE: Added built-in video capture capability
- Added an option to save reports to accessible HTML files
- Expanded and updated the PEAT User Guide / PEAT help
- The program can now be operated entirely from the keyboard
- The analysis now runs considerably faster
- Improved the contents and format of the printed reports
- Made many small improvements to the overall user interface
- Refined the threshold analysis algorithms
- Changed a few of the keyboard shortcuts
- Fixed several bugs